Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

I'm on a bunch of forums as Chandler. I hope we can talk about rhino equipment here and not need to worry about some company getting pissed because they aren't getting referrals or some BS.

Sorry, I'm a defector from BRP's site and just got tired of stuff getting deleted because they can't figure out how to compete.

I've got an 06 rhino and I like to work on it and talk about rhinos and ride.

I hear you guys like to take newbs out to box canyon on rides and roll their rhino's. I'm having none of that crap, I'll tell you right now. :D

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Enough said.

I'm going to be getting ready for glamis this weekend. I had some rhino work planned but I just got screwed by a Ebay retailer. I ordered a dynatek CDI and they sent me a procom. Not sure what that's all about but they sell lot's of rhino type stuff. I'm hoping it's just a mistake and we get it fixed before the shindig.

I mostly like to go to the dunes with my rhino but I will follow you guys some time. I've got some bighorns and cheap wheels I need to get mounted up so I don't tear up the bling dune stuff.

later,

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
box cayon is a great time...i was going way to fast in some narrow places out there and almost hitting some canyon walls

1 - 4 of 4 Posts