Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all looked around for a bit dident see what i was looking for. even looked on highlifter. reguarding cfm 2" bracket lift and the 3" catvos lift with the lower arms does one kit put more stress on the axle cv`s over the other?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
the catvos is supposed be be the least amount due to its arched design. whether or not its a big enough difference to justify the $600 price tag im not sure.
your right foot decides where alot of your axle problems come from

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thought i would bring this old thread up, as i am seriously looking into this after I seen the "I'm Done" thread. Could some Peeps that have the Catvos 3" lift chime in and give some reviews. Still trying to figure out how much less of an axle angle is compaired to the CMF lift.(Looking to compair dollars to pros. vs .cons) Then does anyone make A arm guards for these Catvos A-arms? Cause I am worried about sticks in the tight trails in my area. The A-arms do look Sweet!!! Maybe this has been answered before but I stopped looking when I found this thread. Lets hear the rewiews, the good and bad if any.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.