Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone running car wheels/rim on their rhino with out spacers? if so please post what make and model car you got the rims from!!

I do 95% of my driving in our subdivision and I am burning up the stock rubber. I saw a rhino in a shopping center that had 14" car tires. No clue about the rims, and there was nobody around to ask. I dont think that he had spacers. THANKS!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Can't you just buy some 14 in. aftermarket wheels and mount a 14 in. truck tire? I have a buddy that did this on his prowler for the same reason and loves it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT

I have called junk yards, no yards have 4x110 rims with a 5x2 offset. Looks like I am going to buy new..
One website I found had rims and tires for $550 delivered, when i called them the set was discontinued and none are available, accept with a 2x5 offset, from what I have read with will cause premature wear on the hubs! any thoughts on this one?

·
Registered
3 Posts
TTT

I have called junk yards, no yards have 4x110 rims with a 5x2 offset. Looks like I am going to buy new..
One website I found had rims and tires for $550 delivered, when i called them the set was discontinued and none are available, accept with a 2x5 offset, from what I have read with will cause premature wear on the hubs! any thoughts on this one?
Howdy
wanting a set of CHEAP car rims and tires to run on the road for summer .What will fit my 450 thanks Rowdy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts