Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
camshaw went gay again ?

so jimmy i guess when i asked if any bikes broke i should of asked about bones to ,

didnt u know it was friday the 13th u guys shouldnt of rode last night , lol

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
camshaw went gay again ?

so jimmy i guess when i asked if any bikes broke i should of asked about bones to ,

Actually, he didn't break anything. He seperated his clavicle and we are still staying here til Monday. It looks like it hurts but ER got him son Vicodin so good to go.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
camshaw went gay again ?

Actually, he didn't break anything. He seperated his clavicle and we are still staying here til Monday. It looks like it hurts but ER got him son Vicodin so good to go.

is that the guy u just bought that raptor with

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
camshaw went gay again ?

is that the guy u just bought that raptor with
Yes.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
c

I'm finally starting to understand why rhinonut jimmy got soo drunk on our glamis trip!.........all he was doing was trying to do was enjoy himself and he knew he couldn't possibly do that sober with Benzo around!....makes good sense now jimmy-

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
:birthday:
I'm finally starting to understand why rhinonut jimmy got soo drunk on our glamis trip!.........all he was doing was trying to do was enjoy himself and he knew he couldn't possibly do that sober with Benzo around!....makes good sense now jimmy-

he didnt have 1 drink the rest of the trip tho ? LOL :azflag::alcoholic::alcoholic:

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:birthday:

he didnt have 1 drink the rest of the trip tho ? LOL :azflag::alcoholic::alcoholic:
I didn't need to. I was still drunk the whole weekend. I drank enough the first night for everyone the whole weekend on that trip...lol...

·
Registered
732 Posts
So let me make sure I understand this post correctly...........Jimmy(rhino nut) got drunk, benzo(Robert)took advantage of the situation. Broke back flanks style and now Jimmy quit drinking? Ok I think the moral of the story is stay away from Benzo. Don't let Camshaw near the camera, because he post the pictures.

Thank God I am in the south where just the animals are nervous. You guys are screwed up!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts