Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

We were wondering if we could get some feedback on a new set up we might introduce. This is a camo LED bar and the graphic is actually anodized onto our housing. We really would love to hear what you guys think about the concept and see if anyone is interested in something like this in the near future. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

BD

Attachments

·
Registered
680 Posts
Just put that on my wish list :)
Unfortunately the Grandkids need the money more (or so says the wife)
Looks great and although the camo wouldn't match my Rhino's camo I'd be more than happy to test it and display it. LOL

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Grunt,

Thank you we appreciate the feedback. I know its unfortunate it is not a direct replica of the Rhino camo, but we wanted a big spectrum of people to use it. We definitely will look into doing something specific in the future. I will let you know when they are available and we can talk more about testing and pricing. :)

Thanks,

Gordon BD

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey everybody,

We here at Baja Designs wanted to keep you guys updated on our camouflage Stealth LED light bars, we’ve got them in 10”, 30”, and 40”. These lights are essential for any true outdoors man that’s trying to keep cool under the cover of the natural forest terrain. For every 10” section the Stealth produces 3500 lumens. The Stealth LED bar has some awesome features, to name a few user changeable optics, dimming modes, and strobe modes. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or give me a call. View pictures above.

Thanks,
Zach BD
760-560-2252

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pm me or give me a call if you want to pick up the new awesome looking camo baja designs stealth led light bar!!!
Dont forget forum members get a discount

1 - 5 of 5 Posts