Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:aargh4: This is the reason for the tear down and figured by the time i build a 660 motor RIGHT i mise well do a rotax swap!:fingersx::banana:

All ready to pull the motor out!

Motor out and ready to head outside for a pressure wash!

Back in and all clean!!:fing02:

This isent gonna be a quick build so dont expect alot of updates for awhile! LOL! Want it done right and its gonna be expensive! What the plan is.....Rotax swap with the RYR kit with all the goodies. Also am gonna do a LT kit while its down and a fourseat cage. So thats why its not gonna be quick! Gonna have ALOT of questions along the way im sure!! Im gonna try to keep up with the pics,and will be very greatfull for all the help!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck and whatever you do......dont keep track of the cost!

Btw I have a very nice Ron Woods set up for the rotax conversion. Why spend $800 on exhaust when you can spend half.
Thats what im affarid of! I seen you have one for sale but i LOVE the way your new setup sounds! I think hearing your clip is what made up my mind to do the swap!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good luck on the build and ready to watch it come together

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could use some help deciding on what lt kit to go with....... The four i really like are the XMF,LTI,SDR,and the COGNITO. I had my mind set on the cognito but the big price jump has me lookin at the others. Any info on any of the kits likes dislikes would be great!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.