1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
How much for the 2 bed sides?

·
Registered
16 Posts
where are you located? also does the headlight assembly go with the hood?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am in Miami 33177 and yes I made a mount for the HID's ballasts that mounts to the radiator support bolts I will include them plastics have very little scratches

·
Registered
194 Posts
How much for the plastics and are you will to ship them?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
asking $200 and with that I also send the Hid's that are on the hood and the mounting brackets I made up for them that mount to the radiator bolts. But I do want to tell you up front there is a quarter size hole on the top side of passenger side where I had a Radio antenna mounted. and 2 small holes where the windshield mounts were but those are small screw holes. also have windshild with mounting brackets. homemade but with same lexan material as made from factory

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
asking $200 and with that I also send the Hid's that are on the hood and the mounting brackets I made up for them that mount to the radiator bolts. But I do want to tell you up front there is a quarter size hole on the top side of passenger side where I had a Radio antenna mounted. and 2 small holes where the windshield mounts were but those are small screw holes. also have windshild with mounting brackets. homemade but with same lexan material as made from factory
ttt

·
Registered
286 Posts
post some pics of the plastics very interested I'm only about 3 hours North of you

·
Registered
286 Posts
looks good I will let you know can u tell me what shipping will be to Sebring, FL 33875

·
Registered
286 Posts
sounds good

1 - 17 of 17 Posts