Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking with you guys to see whos planning on going to Buttercup next week. I'm leaving Thursday, and if anyone is interested in doing a Rhinoforums camp, let me know how big your rig/ or camp is, and I'll find a nice spot big enough for everyone! Should be fun as always! I'll bring plenty of Rhinoforums swag for eveyone!

Please add yourself to the list!

1. Brian B and friends

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Yeah, he was drinking Jack and well Jack. I'll be there next weekend but not until Friday sometime.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Count me in I will be there I might take the toyhauler out there or I just might drive back in that night and come back in the morning I will let you know....

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
cool! anyone have maps of the camping areas?

We'll be out there Thurs night! Who's coming for sure? When? Do you want me to hold camp space?

please let me know!

We also need a lot of fire wood! If anyone has a connection or knows of a good deal in the southeast valley please let me know!
There's a couple of places in guadalupe that sell firewood. I think they mainly sell by the cord but you may be able to get a 1/4 cord.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
yeah but that adds up pretty quick

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
im rolling down there.... have no clue where i am camping yet, or with what.. but im going.

the rhino will be ready.. i might have enough time to install my second radiator in the bed.. to keep the temps down even more.. when i was rolling it hard last weekend, the temps were a risin.. but no blown head gasket!! woop.

G-

1 - 17 of 17 Posts