Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im just gunna make one thread to post all my pictures and updates in so you will be able to see it from the beginning to the end....

Heres what she looked like when i got her its a 06 660 in decent shape but needs some love

this is about 15 minutes after i brought her home..

Picked up a spare set of plastics for cheap

Heres what they look like as of last night.. Im waiting on some more parts to come in so i can get it goin again then im gunna put the plastics on

Im sure this will be a slow thread but all my progress mods everything will be posted in here... i dont really have any plans much for it im more of a impulse buyer so whatever i feel like getting that day haha...

·
Registered
561 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Yea I painted it using krylon fusion paint.. It works pretty good but I haven't gor it out and rode a lot to see how well it will hold up to scratches and such but it will be easy to touchup if somthing happens to it.

I got me some prp seats ordered for it and I'm waiting for them to come in. That's the main thing I hate about the rhino is the seating position. Next on the agenda is alittle performance upgrades.. 38 mph sucks haha

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Thanks guys. Yea I painted it using krylon fusion paint.. It works pretty good but I haven't gor it out and rode a lot to see how well it will hold up to scratches and such but it will be easy to touchup if somthing happens to it.

I got me some prp seats ordered for it and I'm waiting for them to come in. That's the main thing I hate about the rhino is the seating position. Next on the agenda is alittle performance upgrades.. 38 mph sucks haha

ya a new sheave and a new cdi box u will see 55+

enjoy !

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
santa swung by the shop alittle early today

added a 2" lift on the front and 2" wheel spacers all around

Building a custom 2 seater cage for it after the first of the year with seat lowering bases 4point harness ... trying to get it ready for riding season

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
last pictures before the new cage is being built(hopefully starting end of the week or beginning of next

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So far so good.. I haven't been riding much but what I have I haven't had any problems with it.. I have also pressure washed it and its fine.. The only spots I've had chip and anything is where the plastic rubs on eachother around where the hood closes but you can see it with it closed.. Plus if you do a solid color and scratch a panel up ins nothing to touch up.. I have a extra can just incase. For 4 bucks a can you can beat it

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Yeah, How's the paint? And have you started the custom cage?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Lookin good man what model PRP seats did you go with I see they fit well with the stock cage.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts