Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Yeah, they are probably deleting all the posts that talk about products they don't sell. :roll:

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
fergie80 said:
Yeah, they are probably deleting all the posts that talk about products they don't sell. :roll:
Wow, may be down for awhile then!

Their forum actually says this at the top of the page, "A Forum for Rhino Enthusiasts to Exchange Ideas Freely".

They should change it to, "A Forum for BRP Enthusiasts to Exchange BRP Ideas Freely".

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
I noticed it's closed as well. Maybe their just upgrading or finally had it with hosting forums. This site and GD.com are the best right now so BRP site will whither either way.

·
Registered
10 Posts
too funny

i thought they had made it unavailable to just me because of the way i ragged on that useless show rhino they posted!!!! the dude said he is forwarding my emails so all the companies that represented it dont get"twisted" stories LMAO i just "freely" posted what i thought of it because it wasnt what they wanted to hear i was deemed a" fly off at the mouth pessimst that only has bad to say about any rhino subject" i think its shut down so they can clean out all the post that are coming in realizing what happens when a small company grows too fast and forgets who got them there!!!! the everyday real rhino owners that once thought that brp had good products now we realize its all about the money not about dedicated rhino owners that just wanna break sometimes.. i hope smaller rhino parts companies thrive!!!!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Is it still down? I bet they are cleaning out all the posts. They are going to come back on with half of the info there and say they had some sort of computer glitch.

They deleted potsie's account 2 times (with no explanation) to try to discourage him from posting.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
game on!!!! as soon as the site is back up....i got first dibbs on using this one

·
Registered
997 Posts
We should just all drop that BRP forum and teach those money hungry/ biased bastards a lesson! Let them see how cool they really aren't. I am so sick of hearing bad things about that stupid forum, and I hate the way you can't be honest on there, and have to be so fake all the time. We should all just spam it hard for shits and giggles. I like this place way better.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts