Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I'm not the 1st person that this has happened to. Anyone with some sugestions on a good fix? The obvious is cut it out and fab a new one. I'm gonna go to utv crap as soon as I get a chance to see what they say, but I'm pretty confident I'll get some good feedback from you guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Get the stock brace welded up and then add a rear diff brace. There's a few places that sell them here on the forum. Or you could make your own.
I can't believe how much give there is in the stock braces. Even if you put the brake on and rock the unit back and forth, you can see how much.:eek5:

·
Registered
687 Posts
You are not the frost person to break that area. You can either try and weld up the broken tube, or have have a new section of tube welded in. Either way, when your done I would add a rear diff brace.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx everyone for the advice. I guess ill try welding it back together. Instead of fabing a new one. I got the brace at utv crap. Hope it holds up

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got braces from trail logic. Diff brace adds a third mount point for diff and there a-arm brace. a-arm brace mounts to a-arm bolts in frame. very nice pieces, fit perfect and really stabilized that area.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I got braces from trail logic. Diff brace adds a third mount point for diff and there a-arm brace. a-arm brace mounts to a-arm bolts in frame. very nice pieces, fit perfect and really stabilized that area.
x2!!! Great folks to deal with also.

Luv mine! C-Ya!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts