Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am preparing for a brake conversion from an 06 660 with a single to a dual brake system (using all 09 parts) Can anyone tell me the size of the rear brake fittings on the single brake rubber line between the hard pipe and the center rear caliper. I understand it is about 30 inches long but just need the fitting size and Ok if you have the line size as well. THANKS

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
I am preparing for a brake conversion from an 06 660 with a single to a dual brake system (using all 09 parts) Can anyone tell me the size of the rear brake fittings on the single brake rubber line between the hard pipe and the center rear caliper. I understand it is about 30 inches long but just need the fitting size and Ok if you have the line size as well. THANKS
I believe it is 10mm male flare that you will need to hook your tee up to. I just did the conversion myself but used Gear One brakes.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.. I am hoping to hook up about a 30" extension to the existing pipeand then to T on other end that goes to wheels. Did you plug the old caliper off and use with mechanical lever for ebrake?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be interested in some pics of the R1 conversion.. My son is trying to convince me to do the conversion or should I say let him do it! What did you use for drive?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
one word.. SWEET!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts