·
Registered
732 Posts
Very nice! Shipping to 31078?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill get you shipping costs. Probably won't be until Friday, I need to remove and weigh.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have some other lights Ill sell. I have 2 HID red rings, 2 halogen red rings, and 2 HID black rings (one of which is a FOG). All BD Fuegos. I have to double check on the red rings, as to what beam they all are, but I think they are Driving.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have some other lights Ill sell. I have 2 HID red rings, 2 halogen red rings, and 2 HID black rings (one of which is a FOG). All BD Fuegos. I have to double check on the red rings, as to what beam they all are, but I think they are Driving.
How much?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ill get you some photos tomorrow. The Red rings are pretty good. I think the car had like 35 hours on it when it was crashed. Black rings are like the ones in the photos above, just from the front bumper.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Please let me know on shipping. I want these lights bad!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Ill get you some photos tomorrow. The Red rings are pretty good. I think the car had like 35 hours on it when it was crashed. Black rings are like the ones in the photos above, just from the front bumper.
Would you take $400 cash for the (4) HID Fuegos?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll PM you later today once I get to the shop and can asses exactly what I've got.

·
Registered
729 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll PM you later today once I get to the shop and can asses exactly what I've got.
Figure this out?
In addition to the lights I am selling with the light bar on this thread, I also have available:

1 Black Ring FOG HID
1 Black Ring DRIVING HID (these two are a good bumper mount combo)
2 Red Ring Driving HID
2 Red Ring Driving Hallogen

All Baja Design Fuegos. The Black rings are in nicer condition, but they are all good, no fading or scratches or anything.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts