Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, esp that I was never a basher (except against So Crap Fab in Valencia) ... I always tried to keep my comments positive there.

I will be definitely spending my time here instead of that forum. I just recently posted I will give it a second chance.... lets see what happens.

I am going to be removing my shortcut links to my web browser and adding RhinoForums.net to it so I can plug in here often.

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Those guys got issues over there. The best way to get back is to just move the discussions over here.

Brian, Can I give some web feedback to you. Somethings missing that I either can't find or isn't there. The other forums I've used have always had a button for post since last visit. It's an easy way for me to update myself on what topics have statrted since I visited last.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know what too... it might be too late but here is another suggestion.

I see lots of sub-forums that are very specific... which is cool BUT... it seems like it might dilute all the info that is out there... as opposed to having only a few sub-forums for people to contribute to.

With a few forums there will be more posting in there and people checking in to see what is new... if its spread out among different sub-forums its going to be hard to keep up with unless you have a feature like Chandler described.

If it was me, I would have like 3-5 generalized sections and then once this forum takes off then start to diversify.

Rhino Staging Area - General Discussion about Rhinos

Rhino Crowd - Get togethers, planned trips, etc (maybe a sub-forum here ... Rhino Roll Club)

Rhino Crew - Show off your Rhino and introduce yourself (readers rides)

Rhino Tech2Know - Suspension, performance, engine questions

Rhino Product Reviews - So we can bash So Crap Fab and BRPs crappy CDI.

like i said, just a suggestion, I think that the GlamisDunes forum setup works pretty well for not having a bunch of categories and it has tons of people always logged in looking at the side by side section there. I guess the idea is to keep everyone in one general space and then as they get larger you expand.

Mr. Off-Road

P.S. The forum control buttons look cool but are really hard to read.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I agree....may be a good idea to consolidate a little till the posts (and members) build up some more. Oh, and the buttons are a little small and fuzzy..... :?

Off to a great start though!! :D Cant wait to see this place take off!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Yeah great ideas guys ! one of the things I really like about this site is the colors, its real easy on the eyes, kinda soothing and looks cool ! yeah I will be sticking around for a long while. Man I cant wait to get my rhino ! Im convincing my buddy to get one too, already got him doing some research on the net it wont be long before he is a member, haha gotta love it !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts