Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting some answers and opinions on buying a new 5th wheel trailer. What I'm seeing is most have a garage and I want no part of that. I'm looking for something 33' and up. IV been doing some research and I think the ATTITUDE 33 AKSG is a nice trailer. Does anyone have this trailer or give me info on this manufacture? I wish Weekend Warrior was still around I love my FS30 that I'm trying to sell!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Try these guys out. My buddy just bought from them and is very happy.

Fun Cars RV

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the 2012 27' attitude.
We love it! Have had some minor problems, none worth mentioning.
Only regreat, not a fifth wheel.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I just bought a Weekend Warrior CR3905. I am supposed to pick it up next weekend. I am not a big fan of the garage because of all the toys that I need to carry.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
we have a Gearbox 5er that is too small for us. We've already decided we are going to purchase a Stealth later this year. Give them a look, they are the nicest units out there right now IMHO - and they are much better quality than Weekend Warrior.
IF you do want to take a chance on a Warrior, he has re-opened under the name of Extreme Warrior - let the buyer beware.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just bought a Vortex 29 foot fifth wheel toy hauler with no garage and I have to say I am very pleased with it I wish I could have gotten then 33 ft with slide out but it was to heavy for me to tow. Here is a pic. I looked at the attitude and the vortex was nicer inside with alot more storage.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know how your finances are; but, I bought a 2006 37' Medallion for $26,000. The NADA value on it is $41,900. I got it at PPL in Houston, a consignment company. Might want to look into that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts