Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
the Yamaha stuff. I used synthetic marine stuff(i use it on everything) but my secondary was slow moving I could feel it while driving, just redid it all with ultramatic and it's MUCH smoother. back shifts quicker and all.

a good size tub is about 15$.

·
Registered
183 Posts
the Yamaha stuff. I used synthetic marine stuff(i use it on everything) but my secondary was slow moving I could feel it while driving, just redid it all with ultramatic and it's MUCH smoother. back shifts quicker and all.

Must be nice! I paid nearly $30 for the tub I bought!

Brett

1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks Dan- James just sent my sheave to the mill, getting everything ready. So u bought it online? I'm in CA so I like companies that dont tax and charge shipping. Maybe James can get me some? What do u think? Maybe u need some Pendelton too. LOL

·
Registered
5,892 Posts

Thanks Dan- James just sent my sheave to the mill, getting everything ready. So u bought it online? I'm in CA so I like companies that dont tax and charge shipping. Maybe James can get me some? What do u think? Maybe u need some Pendelton too. LOL
I'm sure games has some. it's all he uses also. I got mine from derby cycles in florida, took like 4 days to get. no tax but with shipping it was like 20$ it was 27$ at dealer for a small amount....

haha no, only beer for me, Coors light or Blue moon mmmm

I'm telling you it's worth the grease, much smoother. James will have coat the weights and aping ends with grease also, works great.

where are you at in CA?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts