Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have stock 04 ..660 .What do you guy recommend for my exhaust .Just want a little better sound . I dont get off road just around the farm and car shows etc.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Do the full Muzzy's. I have them and they sound good, and are not too much louder than stock.

The fit and finish of the Muzzy's are about as nice as you can get as well. I got mine from Hunterworks, but you have to call for the best deal

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
The Muzzy's are the best looking and with the quiet cores are the best sounding period...

Without the cores they are one of if not the best for power...

They are also among the most expensive...

You can add a billet tip to the stock can CHEAP...

They look nice... don't go squat for power but if you combine our basic intake with jet kit and an Axia (not on our website but we are Axia dealer) the intake with jetting will make a real nice power gain and the 2" billet tip together with our intake will make it sound real nice without adding TOO much noise...

You are talking about a combined price of approximately $200 for everything... brand new...!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Im running dual barkers and they sound like a harley! Im putting quiet cores in though as they are LOUD without them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts