Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Benzo's MLK glamis forum trip,January 14-16th

who's going to glamis from the forum on MLK weekend? Benzo and rhinonut will be the two "sweethearts" hosting a forum ride and will be flying the big rainbow flag in wash 10 and anybodies welcomed.....they tell me Dolphin shorts and banana hamicks are a must and double sleeping bags are a plus...........who's in for some duning, or just good ol' snuggling?

Ps.....benzo told me to post the details,as his "lover" put him on internet restriction..

Oh, by the way he wanted me to post their picture they took at oldsmobile hill on their last glamis trip, from the looks of the picture they must have had a wonderful time!

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Also, the other site is having their Meet and Greet Presidents day weekend.

Sent from my ADR6400L usinrg Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
who's going to glamis from the forum on MLK weekend? Benzo and rhinonut will be the two "sweethearts" hosting a forum ride and will be flying the big rainbow flag in wash 10 and anybodies welcomed.....they tell me Dolphin shorts and banana hamicks are a must and double sleeping bags are a plus...........who's in for some duning, or just good ol' snuggling?

Ps.....benzo told me to post the details,as his "lover" put him on internet restriction..

Oh, by the way he wanted me to post their picture they took at oldsmobile hill on their last glamis trip, from the looks of the picture they must have had a wonderful time!
Hahaha WTF clam-chowder! I just throw up in my mouth!
LOL anybodies! This is sounding less of a meet-n-greet and more of a meet-n-grab event! Hahaha! :greddy2:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
WOW! That's some f'd up chit.................NOT a good way to start the day, lol.

Dan, sounds more like a MEAT-N-GROPE!

Hahah, keep up the good work cam............

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Yeah, I think Camshaw is trying to get a bunch of guys together again so he can do a little Meet and Grab. He has not come out of the closet yet, so all beware that plan on going to this trip. The picture he posted is actually him and Benzo. They just don't want anyone to know so he said it was me...lol...

No wonder he fell asleep at the fire. He had been busy that whole weekend in his motorhome with Benzo. No wonder Benzo didn't go to sleep every morning until 4am..lol...

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
HAHAHAHHA fukin ****,

u have feb 14-16 isnt it jan 14-16 ??????

camshaw has rhinoforums booty shorts made up already to for u newbies that show up , lol

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
HAHAHAHHA fukin ****,

u have feb 14-16 isnt it jan 14-16 ??????

camshaw has rhinoforums booty shorts made up already to for u newbies that show up , lol
Its about tyme you wake up sucka!
Word on the street is you are planing to have a KY gel wrestling, pants off-dance off and naked twister events? WTF! Hahah! :greddy2:

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
x

I didn't say i was going, benzo just asked me to post it for him, think he might be the only guy going from the sounds of it.......ha ha ha..........have fun...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Cameron's gay thread here just scared everyone away from glamis for MLK. Perfect way to turn a good weekend group ride into a turd..lol.:buttkick:

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rrr

its just benzos way of weeding through the group to find possible "friends" that he can camp with ....ha ha ha

·
Registered
208 Posts
If you went camping with another guy and woke up with a sore butthole would you tell anyone. If the answer is no, do you want to go camping? ha ha. that pic is funny ****. I opened the link this morning at work around all dudes and I was like what the hell, I hope nobody saw that

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.