·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ceramic Clear coated

Red

Blue

Clear Mat finish.

These fill in the pocket and lock the dump bed latch on the stock Rhino body only. The panel is held to a c-clip with 3M VSB tape and will not come apart unless you force it. We designed them this way to prevent body damage in the case of a roll over. We have been running them for over a year on ours with no seperation issues.
$40.00 with free shipping. I know you guys will be asking for discounts, but we put so much into the finishes that we can't go any lower.

Let me know if your interested.
Dean

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Those look good! Great idea!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got back fron Havasu, we will be shipping orders first thing Monday morning,

·
Registered
981 Posts
Fantabulous!

Dean, Annie and yourself have cove up with a genuine first class product here. I'm very impressed with the high quality fit and finish of these covers. You definitely have some incredibly high standards and this is another one of those small detail items that separate my Rhino from the plain brown wrapper types.

If your the type of owner that demands the best, this product is for you. I had never added anything to secure my bed but have needed it for over 2 years now. I just never found anything I thought I could live with looks & function wise, yes I'm too picky but I am really glad that I waited now.

Thank you very much for another first class product. I can't decide if I like this or your dipstick extension better, but with this everyone can see what they don't have on theirs!

Happy trails,
Curley

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Installation

Installation is as simple as removing the bolts that hold the bed tie down hooks and reinstalling the bolts into the clamps that are attached to the panel.

·
Registered
798 Posts
are those the color options??

·
Registered
189 Posts
Looks like you have "ceramic clear coated" and "clear mat" but in the pics I cannot tell the difference. Are they both a chrome or polish aluminum color? If not, how are they different?

I am interested in a chrome/polish looking set and a dipstick extender. How much for the dipstick extender? Where do I order these products?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Looks like you have "ceramic clear coated" and "clear mat" but in the pics I cannot tell the difference. Are they both a chrome or polish aluminum color? If not, how are they different?

I am interested in a chrome/polish looking set and a dipstick extender. How much for the dipstick extender? Where do I order these products?
The set on our White body are the semi polished ceramic coated. The set on the green body are the Clear Anodized. The blue panels are back ordered for 3 weeks.

The dipstick extension is $65.00 and the panels are $40.00. Shipping is free within the U.S... To order, just send payment through paypal to: [email protected].
Just make sure to specify which color you want.

Thanks,
Dean

are those the color options??
right now they are, but we are open to suggestions.

·
Registered
798 Posts
i was hoping for green :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Green is one of those colors that there is so many different shades to, that it would be really hard to get a good match to the stock color. The only way to make sure that it would match would be to take a stock body part for comparison.
We would need at least 25 people that were commited to the color to chance it.

MFSannie

·
Registered
189 Posts
The set on our White body are the semi polished ceramic coated. The set on the green body are the Clear Anodized.
Hi, I apologize if I am just not getting it, but I don't know what color "clear anodized" is or what color "semi-polished ceramic coated" is. The picture on the white body is not clear enough to tell for sure. Sorry to be so picky. I am assuming that the clear anodized on the green is less shiny than the semi-poished ceramic on the white body but both have a stainless steel look.

I am looking for whatever version you have that you would consider a polished aluminum or chrome look.

Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi, I apologize if I am just not getting it, but I don't know what color "clear anodized" is or what color "semi-polished ceramic coated" is. The picture on the white body is not clear enough to tell for sure. Sorry to be so picky. I am assuming that the clear anodized on the green is less shiny than the semi-poished ceramic on the white body but both have a stainless steel look.

I am looking for whatever version you have that you would consider a polished aluminum or chrome look.

Thank you for your patience.
The ceramic coated is shinier more like chrome.
But the clear coated are pretty nice. Its all personal preference.

I sent you an email with more specifics.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Ceramic Clear coated

Red

Blue

Clear Mat finish.

These fill in the pocket and lock the dump bed latch on the stock Rhino body only. The panel is held to a c-clip with 3M VSB tape and will not come apart unless you force it. We designed them this way to prevent body damage in the case of a roll over. We have been running them for over a year on ours with no seperation issues.
$40.00 with free shipping. I know you guys will be asking for discounts, but we put so much into the finishes that we can't go any lower.

Let me know if your interested.
Dean
Do you still make these for a 2007 Rhino 660 SE?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts