Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Johnson Valley about 2 months ago from fri night to sun morning. On Sat morning a couple of the guys from the camp next to came over to our camp to see if we saw or heard anything over the night. We didn't but he said that the reason why they were asking was because over the course of the night someone or someone's stole their fuel jugs. Then this past monday my friend text me saying that when he was at JV again last weekend someone had stolen his yfz660, fuel jugs, and then also stole 3 dirt bikes from a near by camp site and their fuel jugs too. I don't know if that is "normal" for there but I just wanted to let everyone know, when they go there take extra precautions so you don't have to experience this story first hand.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
It's less of a problem in the free states where the thieves have to be very careful not to get mistaken for a menacing bear in the dark of night... :amish:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's less of a problem in the free states where the thieves have to be very careful not to get mistaken for a menacing bear in the dark of night... :amish:
so i take it that in ca it is better for them to be a thief since they have more rights than the person being stolen from

·
Registered
611 Posts
What the thief doesn't think about is they are already in the desert and there are plenty of places to bury someone after they get shot!

·
Registered
82 Posts
a couple times in johnson we had a local i suppose come up to us on an old honda 80 3 wheeler. squeeky brakes that rub and he cruises camp to camp scoping stuff out. he came to us twice in one night saying thats a nice fire, pretending to want to get warm. we all have our protection in the trailers and trucks when out there so we were prepared for this guy to make the wrong move. btw this guy is totally wacked out of his mind saying he has an escalade helicopter full of ho's.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
a couple times in johnson we had a local i suppose come up to us on an old honda 80 3 wheeler. squeeky brakes that rub and he cruises camp to camp scoping stuff out. he came to us twice in one night saying thats a nice fire, pretending to want to get warm. we all have our protection in the trailers and trucks when out there so we were prepared for this guy to make the wrong move. btw this guy is totally wacked out of his mind saying he has an escalade helicopter full of ho's.

screw boats n ho's! copters n ho's! hahahah

·
Registered
972 Posts
That's some crazy a$$ $hit, I think those people just want someone to run out of gas while out in the middle of nowhere.... Like all those stupid movies. I sense The real HILLS HAVE EYES..:tent6:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's some crazy a$$ $hit, I think those people just want someone to run out of gas while out in the middle of nowhere.... Like all those stupid movies. I sense The real HILLS HAVE EYES..:tent6:
haha there are some people out there that look like they can be the main disfigured killer

·
Registered
972 Posts
haha there are some people out there that look like they can be the main disfigured killer
Dammit.....If I make a trip out that way I might have to take one of my buddies,,,, da G LOCK :rocket1:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I always have my XD
I love my XD, my wife is good ass shot to lol
Which 1 do u have? I love my XD, I just put the viridian c5L on it & that thing is sweet. My next gun I want is the 45sc XDM
9 agonizing days (California sucks) until I get my XD .40 subcompact for Fathers Day (JBS clutch set up got put on hold). I have an XD .40 in a 4" and love it, take it to the range more than any other.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts