Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody running a second battery? how did you hook it to the orignal one? is there any one with some lights other then the hids not every one can afford them?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I'm gonna run a second battery under the seat. I'm going to connect them with a battery seperator from Surepower it is the 1314 model. I'll probably use a Optima blue top battery.

As far as lights, I'm running 4 - 35W Halogens. This doesn't seem like alot of powerful lights and it isn't, but seems to work good for me at the moment. When you upgrade your battery you can run more powerful lights. That is what I will eventually do.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where did you get your lights? i put a yellow top under the hood.i got the yellow top because it was free.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Looks like you have a great setup. I like the battery tray and you can't beat a free battery. The yellow top is a great battery.

I bought the lights at jagged X.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I'm gonna run a dual battery setup. I'm looking for a good battery I can put under my seat, that is reasonable in price and not too heavy. I know odyssey and optima make good batteries, but a little on the pricey side especially the optima. Optima is a little on the heavy side too.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Run an optima

1 - 7 of 7 Posts