Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, there is another forum out there that I used to frequent, but recently I was banned and my account was deleted.

Why?

Well, my signature apparently was an issue for them, specifically the Rhino Mafia part.

The Admin there Brian aka RhinoMaster instead of asking me to remove my sig just did it because I was 'advertising'. I was never given a warning about it, nor did he ask me politely and say that I could keep it if it wasnt to logo intensive - it was just yanked.

Brian isnt a forward thinker, if he was he could have put up a sticky in one of the main sections of the forum and created some new rules for posting signatures with images. If he would have asked me to create one for him and other BRP admins I would have gladly done it.

Someone over there said that "he really works hard to be fair & open" ... and I have to say after dealing with him that statement is total B.S. He basically came out asking if I want a fight and gave me the impression that I was no more than a trouble maker on that board.

Great way to treat people that like to contribute to the Forum... Oh well, I know who I wont be buying from anymore, that was a complete lack of professionalism on their behalf.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yesterday after my second PM with RhinoMaster aka Brian I tried to send a 3rd PM to him.

For some reason it said I wasnt logged in, so I typed in my name and password and it said that my account no longer existed.

I see now on the forum that he says that he didnt delete/ban my account... so what the heck, did he change his mind or something because I couldnt log in yesterday on any computer and it said that my account wasnt there.

Also, he says that I was very upset, maybe that is the way he took it... everyone interprets the written word a little differently. So maybe in his frame of mind he was in a defensive mode and read my message like it was coming from someone upset or in attack mode.

He wanted to know what was my point, and I told him didnt he read the thread that I posted? My point was very clearly stated.

He told me to try to use my creative talents for something that doesnt cause problems... i guess he missed the posts that I did these graphics on his forum

And his claim saying that I am going away and never coming back... maybe thats something his ex-wife told him but I never said that. I may have said that he can delete my account and be done with me because its obvious he isnt open to any suggestions about the issue.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Well, they'll never get any more business from me.......that's for damn sure!!!! Effen "A"-holes! :twisted:

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just made my final post there... I am sure he is permanently banning me now... this is what I posted:

Thanks for your characterization that you are trying to portray me as a whiner with words like 'mistreated and misunderstood'. I will rebut this comment later... In anycase, thanks for re-instating my account, it gives me the opportunity to discuss your last post (which was way over due).

Yesterday after my second PM with RhinoMaster aka Brian I tried to send a 3rd PM to him. For some reason it said I wasnt logged in, so I typed in my name and password and it said that my account no longer existed. (I wish I would have captured a screenshot).

I see now on the forum that he says that he didnt delete/ban my account... so what the heck, did he change his mind or something because I couldnt log in yesterday on any computer and it said that my account wasnt there.

In regards to 'advertising signatures'

why not create rules, make a sticky, do some overall guidelines,... this might be new to you and this forum but its not new to the rest of the internet.

You know, if BRP (Brian) would have just asked nicely about taking down the image I would have gladly complied - instead its yanked because I am 'advertising'. OR maybe if he was a forward thinker there he could have asked me if I could do one for them which links back to their website for products. Then they could have posted a sticky about rules if you want to run a image at the bottom of your sig. <--- everyone wins

The reason why I returned to the forum was only to respond to posts on this thread. He makes it sound like I am still here creating topics, or responding to other non-related posts. I was just responding to the people here that have points of view for me to consider. Axe, Kap and Tyrap offered different perspectives that I strongly considered. I am not a one-sided mind like yourself Brian, I consider other options that people may present to me.

Go back and search my post history here, I have always tried to positively contribute to anyones posts and I also never attacked anyone here (even if I was attacked). Wouldnt you all think that someone who carries themselves in that manner would be of value to a forum like this one. ..apparently Brian doesnt think so, if he did value people (such as myself) he would have handled this situation differently from the start.

So Brian cant sell the piss out of fabtech kits because someone has a Rhino Mafia logo, or someone says Mason Long Travel is great and has a link to a page where its reviewed (which he also removed). Or someone posts Lonestar Racing is an awesome kit! I can see its all about the money for you Brian. You know, there are ways of positively getting the word about Fabtech out there other than shutting down anyone who likes their current long travel brand. Its your company think of good ways to market it here through the forum. Yes, your original post about the Fabtech kit I mentioned about their capacity to mass-produce which means the price should have been cheaper. But if you read my other posts I change my tune because, once again, people here with great points of view showed me that I should look at this from another perspective in which I agreed. I also *NEVER* bashed the kit and said it wasnt good. Only SoCalFab I bashed, because it isnt good unless broken parts are a good thing.

"A Forum for Rhino Enthusiasts to Exchange Ideas Freely"
HA, now that cracks me up... what an oxymoron that statement is.

It should read
"A Forum for Rhino Enthusiasts to Exchange Ideas that Dont Affect BRPs Sales"

I am not mistreated and misunderstood anymore than you are a money-grubbing micro-manager.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got this email sent to me from Brian at BRP

OK, I'm done with this. Please move along to another forum that allows for your freedom of speech. Since you are so unhappy with me, that shouldn't be a problem. Feel free to ***** as much as you want, just do it elsewhere.

What does he mean by "my freedom of speech".... see he is running his forum like a dictator. The guy clearly has his head where it smells like fecal matter.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that is AWESOME!

I need one for my RHINO!!!!!

Brian @ BRP's point of view is... if you dont the way I run my forum just leave... but dont tell anyone what happened to make you not like my forum, just keep your mouth shut.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

Mr. OffRoad I will see you now... Please step in.

Let it all out, just tell me everything..

Dr. Compact charges by the hour, but can be bribed with a 30 pack. :D

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Mr OffRoad, master photoshop extrodinare.... I have a great pic that you can do up for BRP.

TOILET PAPER WITH THERE LOGO ON IT.

Perfect for use on the buttock!!!!!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
:lol: Haha lmao, but all kidding aside Mr O has good reason to be pissed off,
I know I would be. the hell with BRP they just lost a valuable resource of information off all the posts that Mr O would provide. Its there loss and our gain we are glad to have you over here Mr. O !.

·
Registered
997 Posts
dude, **** THE BRP FORUM! They kicked me out of there and banned my acct 7 times in one day. I had to set up new email addresses all day with Yahoo. I finally figured out to change my password, and they wouldn't know it was me. I try not to say too much there any more, just watch some threads here and there, but man, I can't talk **** about a product if I don't like it (for a good reason) if they sell it. It's like we have to kiss their ass just to be on there. i hate kissing anyones ass! So I don't. I had to let them have it in a post, and that was the last of that acct! I like it around here! I feel comfy in my own skin!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Snapper692 said:

Now if I could only get rid of all the white space, this would be perfect! (Hint, hint Mr. O) :p
can anyone make this sticker for me?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts