Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Baja Designs PreRunner HID Light is here!

Baja Designs new 6” Soltek PreRunner HID light is the perfect blend of size and performance that you need for race or play. The latest addition to the Soltek line offers you all the great features you have come to expect from Baja Designs. It is built to handle all the whoop pounding abuse you can dish out and backed by a Lifetime Warranty so you can keep the pedal on the floor and drive deep into the night for years to come!

Retail: $299.99/ea

RhinoForums.net Member Introductory Special For June

BUY 2 OR MORE = $274.99/ea
BUY 4 OR MORE = $249.99/ea

See it on our website HERE

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Man, thats a nice looking light! To bad I just put a 5 LaPaz light bar on my rhino, the 6" lights would have looked sick on there!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, thats a nice looking light! To bad I just put a 5 LaPaz light bar on my rhino, the 6" lights would have looked sick on there!!
Yea we are really happy with the PreRunner 6" but a 5 Bar LaPaz is some serious lighting!

I will try to get some more photos of the light up soon. PM me with any questions on them guys and gals!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Can u get me the outside diamiter for the 8" hids i see it has a ring around them and what do u recommend to use im thinking 2 spot lights and 2 driving lights

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Very nice looking light.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Very cool! i want these for my bumper mount lights.

Question on your LED FLashlight. DO you have a charging dock for these? I would like something like this for my toy hauler to hang on the wall next to the Door.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Question on your LED FLashlight. DO you have a charging dock for these? I would like something like this for my toy hauler to hang on the wall next to the Door.
That would be a cool accessory but currently all we have is the battery charger. If you got a spare charger and battery you could keep them in your hauler but would still have to remove the battery to swap it out.

We did a run out to Ocotillo this past weekend and it was too windy to keep a fire going at night so I just taped mine on top of my bed-rail and it kept all of camp lite up! I love that flashlight!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just wanted to let you guys know that we have Amber Lens kits available for the PreRunner HID Light! If you run in the dust or fog these are the ticket! Check it out and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do you have these lights in the wide cornering. Looking at putting 2 cornering lights on the bumper

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Do you have these lights in the wide cornering. Looking at putting 2 cornering lights on the bumper
We only have the 6" PreRunner in a driving pattern but the pattern is pretty wide as you can see if the link HERE

For the ultimate wide-cornering pattern we have our Fuego 4" Wide-Cornering light that offers a 42 degree spread and is the smoothest widest beam available and great for peripheral coverage and is great in the dunes or when your sliding around. We also have an amber rock-guard for the Fuego that I will post pictures of soon.

For a long time I ran only 2 Fuego Wide-Cornering lights on the bumper of my rhino and it was plenty of coverage and great in the dunes.

·
Registered
51 Posts
have 2 fuego's on the cage now....will be adding the cornering lights to the bumper. hoping this will give a good pattern for desert and dunes.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Does the 6" pre-runner light come with a 35 watt bulb system, or 55 watt??

I know I loved my Fuego's, so i am sure these will throw the light as well.

They look sick!

G-

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
whast up - whats up!!! Chris / Diego, Need to swoop me up 2 of those Amber Lenses!!! The Underground hasn't even seen this pic yet!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JoeyD23 - those PreRunner lights look mean in that bar the guys at Magnum put together. Doing a couple of them in amber would be great for when you get into the dust. Stop by the shop anytime and we will get it taken care of buddy!

LSRGreg - Greg, the PreRunner is a 35w HID just like the Fuego. It has an awesome pattern sort of like the Fuego Driving and Wide-Driving combined!

RuggedRadios - Be sure to post pictures of your street bike project! The PreRunner is a nice size that looks right on almost any vehicle.

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Another pic.......

no jizzing on the custom fiberglass hood.................

and no, no one can buy one anywhere!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts