·
Registered
1,960 Posts
okay? that was interesting! :roll:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha it was only bagged for sema... then they took it off and went back to king's

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its for show...but with kings on that rhino its all go. that rhino hauls ass

·
Registered
997 Posts
The 4 seater I will be building is gonna actually have air shocks and a second shock (9 way adj) on each corner so I can lift/ lower (slow) just front and back, so I can dial in ride quality and ride heighth for carrying passengers, and if any of u know how great air shocks ride on a light weight vehicle like a rhino as a primary source of suspension, you'll know that you won't feel whats under you at all!!!! Plush ride like no other. But I think I'll have to spare the jumping it., unless I install limit straps, then should do good! I have another rhino for that. This will be for the wife and kid to have too much fun! And will save me a butt load of money on shocks!!! I'm in the air assist / air ride industry for trucks and cars, so this will be good for promoting at other places as well! But superior ride for sure! Ya laugh now, but wait til you ride in it! Gonna **** when you see that it is too plush! A scuba tank to supply air for shocks and tires!!! Coming to a forum near you!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.