Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
o.k.

I know a lot of you are planning rides here in the near future that I plan to attend......

However, I was thinking of trying to get a bunch of you together to spend a day down in the wash a Sycamore so we can butt heads and try some different jetting setups. I've just recently begun doing basic performance upgrades on my Rhino which include some basic jetting. I have noticed some difference in power and driveability. but I want to spend some time ensuring that I have my setup running optimally.

If any of you guys are interested, lets take this one seriously, and post up when you'll be able to do this. My weekends are pretty much open except for the 22nd weekend as we're going to Buttercup!

Post up guys! Should be fun! I'll bring the BBQ and the beer!

p.s. Where the best place to get a jet kit for the rhino? Does brand matter?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

G

·
Someone will need to bring a wideband o2 to stick in the tail pipe for optimum tuning. Otherwise you're just guessing and can be 10.0 or 14.0:1 and never know

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Brian,

I ordered jets from jetsrus.com on the internet.

Do me a favor if you order any. I would like a 147.5 Main.

When I jet the main I usually just run down the road and back to my house and then check the plug color. I've never tried using barbecue and beer to tune. Could be interesting. :D

I tuned the slow speed by trying to gauge take off and acceleration. It is very subjective though.

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
If you order jets online you may not have them by Sunday since the week is halfway over.

I thought you were ordering a Rotax performance kit? Won't you have to jet again.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I usually buy my jets from Toy Junkies.....There not the cheapest, but they always seem to have the best selection! If youre looking for a Dynajet kit, most of the shops carry those...I even think the Yamaha dealers carry those!
And yes, Im up for Sunday! Sycamore is only about 30min from my house so Im always in for there!! :twisted:

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sycamore creek is roughly 12 miles north on the B-line hwy from the 202. After you pass Bush highway, take your next left across the median and follow the dirt road down to the wash. you should come! PM me if you want to meet up and caravan!

What time do you guys want to meet up tomorrow?

Anyone going for jets today? I need a 180, 185, and 190!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
172 Posts
i would like to go a meet some of you guys. need to know when & where would rather follow someone from town. i prettymuch got mine tuned for now but wouldent mind hanging around and seeing what everybody else is doing to there rhinos and a little riding.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.