Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join us for the annual east valley UTV Christmas Light tour!

Bring the family and join in on some street legal holiday fun. Decorate your UTV for the trip, as no light tour would be complete without it.

We plan on meeting at the Gilbert Sonic on Saturday December 17 @ 6:00PM

Sonic Drive In
687 N Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234-3307

There is plenty of truck and trailer parking in the lot right next door for those that need to trailer in.

The loose plan is to leave Sonic at 6:30PM and tour the local area homes, then head over to Natal Circle in Rancho Del Mar Park. We are attempting to gain permission to actually drive down the street. All said, it should be a tour hour event.

Any questions I can be reached at 480-324-6618

Steve

·
Registered
195 Posts
Point me in the direction to purchase 12v lights and I'm in!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Duh..... :icon_rolleyes: I've got one of those and tons of extra lights. We are in! See you then.

We run a small 110 power inverter and use regular house type xmas lights.

Come join us decorated or not its a lot of fun!

Ruff

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think Im in too. My girlfriend is gonna be pissed cuz she put up all the Christmas lights on the house while I was out ridin all day on Saturday but now I can hang lights on my rhino for this. Oh well she'll get over it.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Good times for sure. Bundle up, it gets cold without a windshield. The crowd at Cherry street really love our decorated UTV's.

I will not be able to make it this year, i sold my Rhino and RZR1 over the summer to make room for two new UTV's. I will be there next year. Have fun.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Join us for the annual east valley UTV Christmas Light tour!

Bring the family and join in on some street legal holiday fun. Decorate your UTV for the trip, as no light tour would be complete without it.

We plan on meeting at the Gilbert Sonic on Saturday December 17 @ 6:00PM

Sonic Drive In
687 N Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234-3307

There is plenty of truck and trailer parking in the lot right next door for those that need to trailer in.

The loose plan is to leave Sonic at 6:30PM and tour the local area homes, then head over to Natal Circle in Rancho Del Mar Park. We are attempting to gain permission to actually drive down the street. All said, it should be a tour hour event.

Any questions I can be reached at 480-324-6618

Steve

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bump'd ttt

·
Registered
195 Posts
Uh oh....Looks like multiple weather services are calling for a 60% chance of rain for Saturday night.....say it isn't so!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alright gang, the time is almost here.

If it rains on Saturday night we will cancel, but the aviation weather forecast is only calling for a very slight chance of rain.

Here is the plan...

We are meeting at 6:00 PM at:

Sonic Drive In
970 N Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234-3307

It is just south of Houston on Gilbert road.

Ready to roll out at 6:30 PM and tour six local neighborhoods. It should take about 1.5 to 2 hours. Return to Sonic around 8:30 PM for those that may have small children and want to leave.

We have talked to the Natal Street folks and they are having a major Xmas concert the same night. The street is blocked, but they will remove the barricades after 9:00 PM and then we can get in.

After the stop at Sonic at 8:30 PM, the hardcore crew will continue on to Natal Street and two other areas.

Decorate your ride and we will see you there!!!

Steve

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.