Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm just trying to get a feel for how many of you would be interesting in having a BBQ and dyno day in mid, to late March on a Saturday.......

It would most likely take place at Az Dyno chip in Chandler.(still need to talk to KMS) Keith at Dynochip, can dyno stock, to lt width Rhinos, and you'll have the choice to make your runs in 4wd, or 2wd. Rates would be $40 for two or three pulls, and includes a BBQ lunch and drinks..........

Should be a fun way to see how much power we're getting out of these things! Unfortunately, we wont have time to do any tuning. :(

Let me know what you guys think. If you are for sure down to do this, post up what Saturday you can make it!

Vendors: Please let us know if there is anyway you guys can help out! We could possibly incorporate a small raffle, or something fun like that! Maybe Ryan can bring his race car down! You guys would love watching it put down 1500 to the wheels!

Discuss

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

G

·
I'd consider throwing something in, but I'd also want to use our dyno. I am going to be testing some exhausts soon and probably on mine unless Keith is comping me dyno time. :)

G

·
No prob.

Two of the highest HP rhinos will be doing a bunch of testing on our dyno soon. Should be interesting.

One big NA motor and one Turbo'd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts