Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke both rear axles on my Lonestar XTR kit and I'm in the process of replacing them and was wondering if it is recommended to replace all the clips that are associated with them? I will need to order them from the dealer since I can't seem to find them anywhere else. Does anyone have a place they use to get these OEM type parts? Thanks

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do to the "original" purchaser. I bought it with the kit installed. I now have the warranty on this set since I have proof of purchase now.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
They do to the "original" purchaser. I bought it with the kit installed. I now have the warranty on this set since I have proof of purchase now.

I would start there! Lsr is a great company from what i read!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already bought the axles and have them in the garage awaiting install. I need to know if I should buy all new clips, hardware etc. before installing or if using the old stuff is ok. LSR is great but all that stuff they don't carry and said it's all OEM stuff.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

I would replace the c clips on the inner rear cvs, I have reused them before and I have had two of them let the axle pop out, one last weekend....its cheap insurance in my opinion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts