Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

August 2011 Yamaha Rhino of the Month Voting!

• johnnyjm84

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • slowrhino_700

Votes: 5 21.7%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let the voting begin for the August 2011 Yamaha Rhino Ride of the Month! The poll will close in about 5 days and the winner will be announced on the front page.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

1. Johnnyjm84

Black 2009 Yamaha Rhino 700

Interior
4 Custom Adult Twisted Stitch Aggressor Seats, Rear 2 Adult Seats Are 2'' Shorter
Twisted Stitch Custom Side Netting
Twisted Stitch Custom Top Netting
Crow 5 Point Harness All Around
Axia Alloys Black Billet Panoramic Rear View Mirror
UTV Inc Black Billet E-Brake Handle
UTV Inc Black Billet Shifter

Lighting
5-4" HID's
Rigid Industries 10" Amber LED Bar with Black Cover
Knockturnal HID Headlights
Safe Glow Whip - Red, White & Blue with USMC Flag

Wheels
DWT Black Diablo Beadlocks + Spare
Maxxis Bighorn Tires

Cage & Suspension
Trinity Spindles
SDR LT6 with Summer Brothers 4340 Chromoly Axles, Fox Coil Over Shocks with Clickers, Fully Boxed Chromoly Arms
SDR Custom Cage with Custom Doors
SDR Custom Aluminum Roof
SDR Custom HID Light Bar
SDR Custom Front Bumper
SDR Custom Spare Tire Holder
SDR Bed Delete
Custom Diamond Plated Aluminum Skid Plates
Limited Edition Black Plastics

Motor
Muzzy's Full Dual Chrome Exhaust
Long Travel Industries Sheave with Greaseless Weights
EPI Purple Clutch Spring
MSD Rhino 700 MSD Ignition & Fuel Controller
Webcam Camshaft
AFE Intake

2. slowrhino_700

Our first Rhino

Mods:

Other than the Paddles

Its a bone stock 660.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
WOW - only 2 contestents? Thats wack! We need more peeps to participate!
Now who should I choose.........slowrhino_700 is bustin wheelies...............Johnnyjm84's 4 seater looks sick................got to meet Johnny at the last SW ride and is a cool cat so Johnny - your first vote was from me bro! Good luck to the both of you!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
good luck johnny...got my vote...... at least you got a 50 /50 chance..........:)

·
Registered
159 Posts
wohoo 3 votes!!! Gotta love the stocker!!! hahaha...It is a super cool pic. I was hitting that hill just perfect and it would carry the wheelie pretty far too.. (for a Rhino)

Johnny, not going to lie, your Rhino is sick!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
good luck johnny...got my vote...... at least you got a 50 /50 chance..........:)
wohoo 3 votes!!! Gotta love the stocker!!! hahaha...It is a super cool pick. I was hitting that hill just perfect and it would carry the wheelie pretty far too.. (for a Rhino)

Johnny, not going to lie, your Rhino is sick!
thanks fellas, i appreciate it. its going to be the only Rhino in the SDR display at the SSSS in a couple weeks

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Now who should I choose.........slowrhino_700 is bustin wheelies...............Johnnyjm84's 4 seater looks sick................got to meet Johnny at the last SW ride and is a cool cat so Johnny - your first vote was from me bro! Good luck to the both of you!
Thanks Dan ur the man. That ride was sik but only on the ride back. We need more rides like that. R u going to the 1 at the end of the month?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Thanks Dan ur the man. That ride was sik but only on the ride back. We need more rides like that. R u going to the 1 at the end of the month?
IDK yet - I would like to but my wife is having surgery Friday the 30 so I might have to play doctor that weekend! :greddy2:
But ama join Dan at Dumont for Halloween weekend. You gonna make that?
BTW - looks like you are ahead by a few vote mang! :fest30:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts