1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
nope i'm missing it too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nope, I couldn't make it. That sucks large because the people at Jagged are a great bunch and I heard the Rhino Crash is one cool event. Next year for sure!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Just got home...45 easy miles. Did a little varmit calling, called in a nice bobcat and made a sweet 200 yard shot. Now I gotta pay the taxidemist...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice! Where were you at?

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
weim said:
Nice! Where were you at?
Really close to Florence. About 3/4 of a mile behind the River Bottom bar by Price Road well before the Country Thunder area. This is my 2nd cat in a month! Seems to be lots of them right now.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
you missed out on the Shindig and the Rhino Crash... whats up! I was hoping to see you last weekend, I wanted to race your Rhino with that paddle setup you got against the 489s.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Got home Lat night at midnight! Had a bunch of fun, gotta say Jagged went crazy with 500 pounds of food and 42K in raffle prizes.

I must say if your raffle ticket didnt say CR (CR Designs, over $400 in tickets) VLD, and a host of other names you didnt seem to have a chance.... NOT BITCHING by any means. Those people steped up and bought a ton of raffle tickets!! Between the people that we were with we h;ad $500 in tickets and didn't win. Oh well there is next year!!

Great turnout and a ton of PEOPLE!!!!! Great job they did.

As always it was nice to meet people from a host of Forums... I waited wasnt able to meet Brian, but did see a bunch of people taking stickers (Rhino Forum.Net) off of his Rhino.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I saw your trailer out Friday night, I went by to see if you were there... the garage door was open but I didnt see anyone hanging out.

How many Rhinos were there (estimate)?

Did you get to see the results of that light comparison test?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mr. Off-Road said:
you missed out on the Shindig and the Rhino Crash... whats up! I was hoping to see you last weekend, I wanted to race your Rhino with that paddle setup you got against the 489s.
Still putting my Rhino back together.
should be done for pres day.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Mr. Off-Road said:
I saw your trailer out Friday night, I went by to see if you were there... the garage door was open but I didnt see anyone hanging out.

How many Rhinos were there (estimate)?

Did you get to see the results of that light comparison test?
I was putting the chains on the quads Friday night, I just built some new extended swing arms the week prior, so I was in and out of the house.

I couldn't even tell you how many rhinos were out there, 200 or more easily. I had to wait 10 minutes, just to leave after the picture was taken. I parked next to Brian's RHino and we were kinda in the middle of the bunch.

I didn't see Mike's (Boat Guy) Rhino out there at all, even at the event.. Maybe he was hiding it. Since I was only there for the day I wanted to get as much Rhino driving in as possible, So I didnt wait around to see the test.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Mike (Boat Guy), they where out there for the day. so they where most likely riding as much as they could

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Rhino Crash was alot of fun! Met up with Brian and passed out some of his cards and stickers. Met alot of people interested in the forum. You all missed out on some great weather, dunin', and carne asada! :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
CaptAz said:
weim said:
Nice! Where were you at?
Really close to Florence. About 3/4 of a mile behind the River Bottom bar by Price Road well before the Country Thunder area. This is my 2nd cat in a month! Seems to be lots of them right now.
Thats sweet you'll have to take me w/ u next time

·
Registered
64 Posts
T-tate said:
Mr. Off-Road said:
Still putting my Rhino back together.
should be done for pres day.

Oh it will be!!! :twisted:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts