Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke my right rear shock in the dezert this weekend. Does anyone have a stock shock or shocks for a smoking deal????

:alcoholic:

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

by my buddys bilsteins they are great shocks, you'll love them, if not I have stockers with no res.s.........come and get one..

·
Registered
608 Posts
shocks

by my buddys bilsteins they are great shocks, you'll love them, if not I have stockers with no res.s.........come and get one..
Your buddy is selling their beloved Bilsteins? Don't tell me Brian's going long travel? Nice of ya to help this guy out and reduce your inventory... one piece at a time!!!

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
s

beloved bilsteins, lets go down olds pinned and see who's shocks work and who ends up on their lid with a bent frame, that would be you in your truck shocks from fabtech derek..lol

·
Registered
608 Posts
shocks

beloved bilsteins, lets go down olds pinned and see who's shocks work and who ends up on their lid with a bent frame, that would be you in your truck shocks from fabtech derek..lol
OH...so your saying I put truck shocks on my rhino. I put Bilsteins on my 2500 4x4 duramax.... I'm soooo confused... KamsHAw!!!:bike4:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I've got a couple sets of sport resi's if you want to go that route.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts