Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I don't have any before I bent my front frame but i can take some after pics since I fixed it. I pushed the frame in about a half inch on one side and about a quarter inch and the other side. it's the lower rear arm mount. you want to guesset it up before you bend it.

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
I don't have any before I bent my front frame but i can take some after pics since I fixed it. I pushed the frame in about a half inch on one side and about a quarter inch and the other side. it's the lower rear arm mount. you want to guesset it up before you bend it.
How did you pull that out? I bent one of my lower rear arm mounts down and in a little.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the same problem, how did you fix it?

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
I destroyed my frame once.. Used a frame straightener to fix it. Tore a arms out, bent in frame rails, bend the arm uprights (where they mount).

Then gusseted the hell out of it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I bent the spindal and frame a little where the lower a arm mounts to frame. I replaced the spindal and adjusted tie rod to minimuize pull to pass side. Works okay but I'm ready to get the frame fixed. I was thinkin about filling in bent portion with scrap steel and welding it all up with gussets this time. I know it's not the best way to fix, but good enough for me. Where are ypou guys puting these gussets on a arms mounts? any pictures?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts