Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think im busy Satarday, but am up for a ride on Sunday if anybody's going.....

:banana:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
where you thinking of going?

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I wish I lived in Arizona ..... you guys have the best riding. It seems that most of you guys are from there ..... I wish I was closer so I could get it on some of those rides ..... Have a GREAT time .....

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i don't think i can go this weekend.

·
Registered
710 Posts
mikef.... you live in Beaumont, CA !!! has to be good riding. That place is legendary in the motocross world. Or is it all closed down now?

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
mikef.... you live in Beaumont, CA !!! has to be good riding. That place is legendary in the motocross world. Or is it all closed down now?
Mostly closed down unless you know where to go .... I have 65 acres at my house ...... and I can cruise out my back yard and I have a few hundred miles of fire roads and jeep trails in the hills ...... I can cruise to Hemet or Idylwild from my house .... There are a few motocross tracks around my house and they have a few jumps that they used to make some videos ....... it is good riding but it is always better somewhere else ......

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Box Canyon

I can show you guys around the Florence Junction/ Box Canyon area, but I cant get out until about noon.

C.

·
Registered
798 Posts
ill take a rain check on that CaptAZ until i get a trailer. until then im going about 5 mins from my house..then going over to by Chivis-r's house....on the west side of 99th ave between Deer Valley and Carefree Highway :)

we gotta try out his new stock red 07!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
My Rhino will be here in Florence and ready to go until the end of May. After that it will be kept in Springerville for the summer. Just say when!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts