Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
when i bought my belt from yamaha....cuz i thought my belt was slipping and it turned out to be a bad wet clutch...anyway when i picked up the belt they guy behind the counter said "thats the first belt we have ever sold"...my old one was fine when i toor it apart....if you watch the yamaha video's on this clutch...that's one of there +'s....our belt is allways ingaged...unlike a snowmobile set-up that the belt is loose and then grabs with RPM's...so its not a belt problem...like dan said you got something messed up in there?...have you ever had both primary sheeves off?...is there a 1mm spacer in there?...the thickness of that cam plate is not much....without a 1mm shim you have room..for washer and nut with lock tite and impact gun it on....i bought a 1mm shim and it also came with a 0.5mm.....with none lots of room....1mm looks ok...1.5mm washers... and the cam plate is out at the edge?...real iffy?...so i only went with 1mm....so look in there?...the PO might have done something,,,Iffy in there or no lock tite

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.