Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im having a hard time finding the vin # or model number on a rhino. It is a 450, and I believe an older bike, but cannot find the information. I have caught myself looking, even with a flashlight on the back frame behind the driver side rear tire where all the images show to look. And the sticker under the seat that shows the model has since came off. Can anyone give any info on possible other locations for vin or model information? Thanks so much

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, Im having a hard time finding the vin # or model number on a rhino. It is a 450, and I believe an older bike, but cannot find the information. I have caught myself looking, even with a flashlight on the back frame behind the driver side rear tire where all the images show to look. And the sticker under the seat that shows the model has since came off. Can anyone give any info on possible other locations for vin or model information? Thanks so much
My 2007 450 Vin location was on the frame inside of the driver's side rear tire if that makes sense. You can see by my picture the rear driver side CV axle for reference. Mine was covered in dirt but still easily identifiable after I wiped it off. I initially couldn't see it at all because of the dirt.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts