go stamps go

·
Registered
143 Posts
Go ESKS go. Island Lake South.AB

·
Registered
55 Posts
A litte to your east Carrot River Sask. You could always come and join us we have some incredible rides here doinging one on Saterday 17 about 150klm in the Nesbit forest my brother comes up from Calgary to ride here Bill

·
Registered
9 Posts
Southern Alberta (Lethbridge). Just looking at purchasing a Rhino I will probably be buying the DU edition any thoughts before I lighten the wallet?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Southern Alberta (Lethbridge). Just looking at purchasing a Rhino I will probably be buying the DU edition any thoughts before I lighten the wallet?
The only thing i didn't like about it was i knew that it would get scrathed up the way i use it and going through bush and that under the camo is white. So when you chip of a piece of camo or scrath it, it shows up white. Why they wouldn't go with something like black i don't know. This is what made me go witha solid color as they are the same all the way through and don't look bad if they get scratched ort chipped. I was a big fan of the way the DU camo looked.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by alberta hunter View Post
I"ve got 07 660 camo . The only place that has peeled off is by the hood tabs that fit in the little pockets on the top of the hood. The plastic under the the camo cover is black on my rhino. I just bought some camo tape and put on the tabs for the hood and you can't even tell that it is there. I like the looks of a camo rhino done up with rims. I have a set of itp 212 rims it looks sweet.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Live in Calgary but the Rhino is down in the Crowsnest Pass. We have our toy hauler on a leased site down there and just keep the Rhino there year round. After riding in the CNP and the BC interior, I have a tough time riding Mclean or Waiporous.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wainwright AB

1 - 20 of 57 Posts