Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Will that auto muffler pass the Forest Ranger test?there is all kinds of steet legal vehicle's in the forrest-but if your are on a UTV-you need to prove the spark thing or they rip ya a new one!Living in new mexico & watching the whole state go up in flames,It would be a good idea anyway.Let me know if there is any to prove it to the ranger.Thanks

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a gray area, we have some rangers who have no issues with it and others who do. It seems like if they know Flowmaster it's no problem, but if they don't they want to shove a stick in it. We have an attachment that adds to the end of the tail pipe that is a quietcore and spark arrestor for those situations. I really wish I could get Flowmaster to just put a forestry badge on it...

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Nate, going to work the other day and I saw a big sign on a building down the street from my house. Guess it's not a secret anymore! Sweet! HAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Steve, the cat is out of the bag!! We plan to be moved by Aug. 1st. and the way things are coming along it is going to look real nice. The showroom is going to have a viewing window into the dyno room and all. The new address is 10806 Prospect Ave. in Santee.

Nate

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hey Steve, the cat is out of the bag!! We plan to be moved by Aug. 1st. and the way things are coming along it is going to look real nice. The showroom is going to have a viewing window into the dyno room and all. The new address is 10806 Prospect Ave. in Santee.

Nate
That will be awsome!!! Are you going to have a water tank for doing watercrafts? I remember Vey's having one in there years ago. I have jet skis also, HAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
How do you order one of these setups for 399$.And how much for the spark arresting framis?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thanks-Ill call later in the week & how much for the spark thing?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Any special on the 660?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts