Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
New here and wanting some advice already. I have a stock Rhino and want to go fast! Has anyone heard of or even seen the 686 stage 2 Performance Package kit from Alba Racing?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Alba kit is 2400, do you know how much the Weller 686 is?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Alba is a great company, very dedicated and loyal to their customers. I drive 1.5hours to just to be serviced by them....
Their kit is baja race proven...Period. Do your research they did their RnD to build their baja rhino only UTV to finish baja let alone win...They dont over sell and dont push items you dont need. Very good kit, you want power just get their stage 1 kit, if you want more then up to 686 kit...

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Alba is a great company, very dedicated and loyal to their customers. I drive 1.5hours to just to be serviced by them....
Their kit is baja race proven...Period. Do your research they did their RnD to build their baja rhino only UTV to finish baja let alone win...They dont over sell and dont push items you dont need. Very good kit, you want power just get their stage 1 kit, if you want more then up to 686 kit...
X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the input. After reading all the good things people have to say about Alba, I must admit I am super pumped about this kit!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts