Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a stock 2007 660 and I am looking to add some power. Has anyone ever used this kit and what did you get out of it? My main concern is the cost and whether this is too much, for what seems like very little gains.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
big list

It takes a pretty goot list of upgrades to give you the seat of the pants improvement that most of us are searching for;cdi,pipe,carb,aircleaner,piston,cam,porting....oh and clutch mods-weights,spring,machined sheave-all that said and done you can blow away a rzr S all day(if its the right combination)

Back to the ? about the alba kit,good guys to deal with and I have heard that they stand up to the plate when push comes to shove...

But in the real world, all parts fail!....wheither they are expensive or cheap,maintained or abused, its just a matter of time and something will brake, so don't blame the guy who put it together if you dont service your aircleaner or change your oil, or if the motor started making funny noises and you just kept your foot in the throttle......I'm done....cameron....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts