Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, everyone that wants the wiring diagram either send me a PM with your e-mail or just e-mail me and I will attach it and send it back.

Bow

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, this is for the ATV Alarm that the Search and Rescue guy is selling on e-bay. Southbay, its on its way right now.

Bow

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Are alarms pretty easy to hookup on these things?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dez, go to the Stolen Rhino thread and there is a link. If that dont work, search for atv alarm.

Yes the remote start works great, its a real head turner.

And,,,yes it is real easy to hook up, if you post your e-mail or IM me with it I will send it over.

Bow

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same hear, up under the dash where its hard for someone to mess with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
alarm

Dez, go to the Stolen Rhino thread and there is a link. If that dont work, search for atv alarm.

Yes the remote start works great, its a real head turner.

And,,,yes it is real easy to hook up, if you post your e-mail or IM me with it I will send it over.

Bow
can you please send me your wiring diagram. i tried and quit in fear of burning something up. also i just put snow mobile clutch in 06 rhino, has anyone had any problems with it???? any response much appreciated

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Same hear, up under the dash where its hard for someone to mess with.

mine is in the small space between the glove box and the side of the dash near where the hood latch pin is. It's way out of site and in a tight spot. My cowl plastics happened to be out for paint when I installed the alarm. Having it off made the install VERY easy and alot cleaner to put in. I think it would be worth removing it for anyone instead of standing on your head to access the ignition wires...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey Search and Rescue!

Installed my alarm today in my 2007 Rhino and I LOVE IT!!!!!

I have a few questions/issues I need help with.

1. The alarm beeps three (3) times about ten seconds after I shut the motor off. This is really annoying. Can I turn this off?

2. What is the red + wire with the rubber boot for? It is not hooked up to anything.

3. Is there a way to remote start the engine, and then make the engine shut off if the brake is applied unless the key has been turned on? My car has this feature and it prevents someone from driving away in your vehilce if you remote start it and get distracted.

4. The first place a bad guy will go to disable the alarm is the disconnet the battery. Would it be possible to place a small 9v rechargable battery in parallel with the 12v power so there is a brief backup battery should the main power be disconnected?

Thanks again for your time!

Rob

·
Registered
95 Posts
Do the light come on with the remote start feature? This is the best acc i have got for my Rhino. I love it when i am hunting and leave it on the trail i don't have to worry about someone messing with it . :hitwithrock:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Im interested in the alarm which one and the wiring instructions please!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts