Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for a ride at Alamo Lake? we will be Camping for the weekend and are planning a long ride on Saturday October 1st Starting at the Cholla Campground Trail Head between 8:00 and 9:00 am, You don't need a street legal plate to ride in the OHV areas just in the main campground.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Are there any good trails out there? I camped there a couple years ago on a thanksgiving weekend and didn't see many trails, but I was in my truck. Now that I have a rhino i'd like to go back out there.

Mike

:azflag:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alamo

We had a great time! lots of single wide trails. We went on a ride on Sunday to the Santa Maria River and that just barley took us to the back side of the lake, a good 3.5 hour trip (some fast stuff, washes, some slower stuff rock formations to river bottom) we are going to go again in the spring before it gets to hot and try a day trip (lunch, drinks, gas) I'll post some info on that one as well probably mid March.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My wifes grandpa owns the wayside bar grill at alamo lake, cheeseburgers are a must!!!!

Our family has been ridding out there 20+ years and its the hidden treasure of AZ.

·
Registered
414 Posts
You should set up a rhino get together out there, burgers, beer and some trail rides.

Mike

:azflag:

·
Registered
195 Posts
We're heading out there for the xmas/NYE break and staying in the Cholla campground. What trails are a must?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts