·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Cheapest solution is stock RZR seats

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
We do alot of twisted stitch seats. SEATS

We also have stock RzR seats. $150 a pair :)
Keep shopping...I found four brand new take offs for $80. I also found four brand new multi colored take offs for $100...both were in California.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Yes both those deals were for four seats not a pair.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yep, I got my pair of brand new RZR seats for $150 including shipping. Think it was either fleabay or craigslist. Don't remember which. The shipping was as much as the seats.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Man those look good!!

My question is, why are all the RZRs dumping these seats?
They're doing what everyone else is, and going to a higher end suspension seat. For my needs, the RZR seats are a major comfort upgrade from the Rhino stockers, and a high dollar suspension seat would get trashed submerging it like we do. The RZR seats I got were factory new take-offs. I think the seller was a shop, putting aftermarkets on customer rides, and they let them go cheap just to get rid of them.

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good idea! I am all for spending less money, on the bottomless money pit, called a Rhino.

What is it about stock RZR seats that makes them an improvement over stock Rhino seats?
I just put Rzr seats in today. Much more comfortable View attachment 32937
do you have to take the roll bar off from behind the seat for them to fit in?
Yes, I did take off the original headrest support bar. I am getting a set of harnesses and will add a harness bar to add back the support to the cage.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Go to the RZR forum. The guys over there are selling cheap!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts