Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have General Grabber A/T tires on my Rhino right now, and seriously debating on just picking up a spare tire and using these off road. Does anyone else run this way? I know on previous ATV;s I've had the typical tire doesnt last to long with huge gouges taken out of the chunky tires and dont work for S**T on the pavement.

Shouldn't be any different than driving my truck off road right? Except i actually care what my truck looks like haha. Opinions??

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
I ran a set for about 6 months, only trouble I had was mud, dry hard pack and rocks no problem. In sand washes had to run 4 wheel drive to get up on top of the sand.

·
Holiday Winner!
506 Posts
I would not hesitate to run them. You already have them might as well see if they work for you. I run street tires on and off road and I really like the way they ride. With as light as the rhino is I don't think you are ever going to wear them out. Air them down of course, they are not going to flex too well at pressure.

·
Supporting Vendor
558 Posts
I have General Grabber A/T tires on my Rhino right now, and seriously debating on just picking up a spare tire and using these off road. Does anyone else run this way? I know on previous ATV;s I've had the typical tire doesnt last to long with huge gouges taken out of the chunky tires and dont work for S**T on the pavement.

Shouldn't be any different than driving my truck off road right? Except i actually care what my truck looks like haha. Opinions??
I have been on the trail with side by sides running 27x8.50R-14 General Grabber AT2 in the harsh deserts in AZ with solid results. They are a good all terrain tire that also lasts a long time.

General Grabbar AT2 | Discount Tire Direct

1 - 8 of 8 Posts