Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an A/F gauge installed in Two Bros. Duel system??
Where did you weld in the bung ( how far from the head? ) as the tube seems awful small for the first 6-8"
Any pics would help also

going to install since I have the exhaust out @ this time

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I haven't seen how 2bros route there pipes, but Muzzy welds it about half way between the exhaust port and muffler can. Be sure you have the bung welded to top side of pipe when it's installed so there's no chance of any moisture coming into contact with O2 sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't seen how 2bros route there pipes, but Muzzy welds it about half way between the exhaust port and muffler can. Be sure you have the bung welded to top side of pipe when it's installed so there's no chance of any moisture coming into contact with O2 sensor.

I looked @ a pic of the muzzy & they seem to have a long horizontal section which mine does not have

Within 12" of the exhaust port if at all possible ....and ditto on topside of pipe so sensor has no contact with moisture

Sent from my twin-turbo Droid Razr
can it be on a vertical drop of the pipe?? or does it have to be in a horizontal spot

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I would think that's a good spot. I've also seen spacers and heat sinks available that would allow you to adjust the depth of how far the O2 sensor protrudes into the pipe if that becomes a problem.

·
Administrator
2,255 Posts

I looked @ a pic of the muzzy & they seem to have a long horizontal section which mine does not have

Within 12" of the exhaust port if at all possible ....and ditto on topside of pipe so sensor has no contact with moisture

can it be on a vertical drop of the pipe?? or does it have to be in a horizontal spot
The more horizontal the pipe the better

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That would be a little close to the head if you ask me...

Nate
the pipe seams to get smaller the farther down it goes, then the bend around the drive shaft does not look like a good spot due to the tight turn and shaft in the way????
will wait for Dan's pic before I get started.
Where would you suggest?? I heard it cant be to far away because it needs to get hot

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
That would be a little close to the head if you ask me...

Nate
the pipe seams to get smaller the farther down it goes, then the bend around the drive shaft does not look like a good spot due to the tight turn and shaft in the way????
will wait for Dan's pic before I get started.
Where would you suggest?? I heard it cant be to far away because it needs to get hot
That's what I was looking at, the way the pipe routes around the drive shaft. My O2 sensor heats up on it's own until the engine exhaust gets hot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts