Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im thinking about tearing into my motor before long looking for some more power. Ive got full two brothers exhaust and msd with a stall kit and greaseless overdrive weights. I ride with a couple buddys that have the 900xp if that tells you any reason i want a little more power but dont really want to get rid of my rhino. Im really looking for as much torque i can get but also want the hp also. Any help would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Here's what I would do:

734 big bore kit
46mm Benchmark throttle body
Power Commander III to go with your MSD (proper fuel tuning)
CNC ported head with oversize valves
Cam and related parts.

This will WAKE THAT 700 UP!
You could also do an 11:1 stock bore piston to save a little money, still a HUGE improvement on performance.
Let us know if we can help.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Here's what I would do:

734 big bore kit
46mm Benchmark throttle body
Power Commander III to go with your MSD (proper fuel tuning)
CNC ported head with oversize valves
Cam and related parts.

This will WAKE THAT 700 UP!
You could also do an 11:1 stock bore piston to save a little money, still a HUGE improvement on performance.
Let us know if we can help.
what's the cost of your first recomendation?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Cam It!I have a similar setup except I have a Hotcam stage 2 rhino(Raptor stage one-same thing).And I just finished putting a 11-1 piston-those 2 things will be a big improvement.The cam is basically easy-vids on youtube of a cam install on a raptor700 helps(Just ignore taking out the valves-the hotcam uses the same valve springs)The piston is more involved but vids on this help alot also.Hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts