Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to make up my mind...

I am planning one or the other..MOnday...Cause were leaving the 26th..

Court has a built 693 for a decent price.. It will cost a little extra, but it also has a crank and headwork. Then i will sell my stock 660 to recover some of the extra cost.

or will be a 686 with a cam on stock crank, by weller.

Rhino already has Bronco and a 45 carb already, so those should swap right over..

heavy 4 seater mostly for the dunes..

After this season, a sv kit/ rotax kit is what Im plannig.. But, too late to start now..

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Need to make up my mind...

I am planning one or the other..MOnday...Cause were leaving the 26th..

Court has a built 693 for a decent price.. It will cost a little extra, but it also has a crank and headwork. Then i will sell my stock 660 to recover some of the extra cost.

Rhino already has Bronco and a 45 carb already, so those should swap right over..

heavy 4 seater mostly for the dunes..

After this season, a sv kit/ rotax kit is what Im plannig.. But, too late to start now..
Save the money and leave it stock and do a motor swap when you get back. Do an R1 and the smile will never leave your face.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
X2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,239 Posts

I would definitely get Court's motor if it were me...

Just doing a bore and cam on your motor will wind up costing more than you think and power will NOT be the same...

When you take the top end off yours if you find the rod is in poor condition you will have lost time and money both...

With Court's motor you can drop it in and go...it is a REAL good thing to have a spare running 660 in your garage... OR there is always someone with a grenaded motor looking to buy a running stock motor... so you can keep it for a cheap back up or offset the cost of the new motor by selling it...

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im def gonna sell the 660.. then im going to sell the 693 at the end of season..

Jimmy, I dont want to start another project during season.. I wanna ride.. So the motor swap will be over the summer.(plus the boat is my winter project)

I just need a fix for a few months..

Anyone want a cheap running 660 monday(tomm).. ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.