Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the motor running everything great was warmed ready for a ride put in gear and it lunges forward lowered idle still does and if u hold the brake and crank in gear it will move forward also

·
Registered
671 Posts
possibly have the wet clutch one way bearing in backwards

there is an arrow on it to show the direction of rotation

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked per the service manual and says if it turns clockwise it is right is that right?? Almost has to be the one way though I guess

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I checked per the service manual and says if it turns clockwise it is right is that right?? Almost has to be the one way though I guess

On level ground with engine off, put it into gear, high or low, then push it forward. If the oneway bearing is in correct it will try to turn over engine. The rhino will free wheel if it is backwards.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys it was the one way she is running now got another issue seems like the clutch won't ride the belt high enough to go over say 35 its a sleeve from james

·
Registered
647 Posts
My bet is on one of the weights is improperly installed.

Are these the 'overdrive' weights? If so, are you sure you installed them the right way?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes they are od weights I believe so anyway for u to explain so I can check

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes James got me taken care of thanks again man

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it is finally complete and run strong been on vaca for 8 days got back today put in the gorilla rear axles and front driveshaft

Changed the oil for the second time and adjusted the valves and I'm love in it runs great good power

Big thanks to all the vedors who had apart in it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts