Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
hey guys let me know if the link expires.. I will put up another!

·
Registered
2 Posts
need it bad!!!

i just saw where you have a copy of the 660 manual, i would love to get a copy from you. just bought a rhino and on the first trip out it backfired and shut off, think i might be screwed... valves turn, cam turns, piston goes up and down as i see it in the spark plug hole... seems like we lost some compression though... I'll have to figure this out, need book for all the info and specs.

thanks
Gary in Tallahassee Fl

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was searching though old posts on the 2004 660 repair manual, and noticed you had a pdf version. Do you still have? I could use it if you do. appreciate it if you do.
thanks in advance. PRoutfitter

·
Registered
58 Posts
'05 Service Manual link?

All
I've searched forum and still can not locate a link for a Service Manual for a 2005 660? Does anyone have a link?

·
Registered
58 Posts
LBR
Thanks for the help. However the link in the thread is dead. But I emailed the original poster so hopefully he will send me new information.

·
Administrator
2,221 Posts
LBR
Thanks for the help. However the link in the thread is dead. But I emailed the original poster so hopefully he will send me new information.
Was it the latest link posted that you tried.... I think it was in the last few posts?

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

·
Registered
58 Posts
LBJ,
Nope......every link I've found is for '06 or '07. Still need for '05 since I'm not sure if different from others...

101 - 120 of 135 Posts