Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

660 Repair Manual ?????

96K views 142 replies 93 participants last post by  Dizee25 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a download for one. let me know

#2 ·
Hunter101

Me, too. I have tried every link I could find on this site but all the downloads of manuals for the Rhino 660 have evidently been withdrawn or deactivated. I am looking for a repair manual for a 2007 Rhino 660 auto. If anyone has such a manual, or a current link to such, I would appreciate receiving a copy.

Thanks.

#3 ·
There was a discussion on this already in one of the threads... the only linked one to the 660 is for an 04 I think... Nick at UTV Crap is working on getting an 07 660 manual up. Dunno when yet... ?

#5 ·
FYI that is the 04 660 manual...

#37 ·
down load manual

I have the 06 Manual downloaded. I can email it out if anyone needs it..

Nevermind. I looked again it is the 04. But I do have it if anyone needs it

Hello: I am looking for a manual for a Rhino Yamaha 660 2006 to down load if anyone has one that they would like to share, I would appreciate it very much, Please let me know soon...thank you snookbore

#13 ·
Hi People I'm new to this site. I want to know if anybody has the Valve Clearance(cold) for a 660 2006 i have intake at 0.10-0.15mm and exhaust at 0.15-0.20mm . Does anybaody know if thars right i have right know is 0.04 on intake and 0.05 exhaust
Anybody Help Thanks

#15 ·
Don't know if you still need it but I have the 06 SE 660 manual in PDF form

#38 ·
I see that yall are emailing the 06 manual if one of yall don't mind I would really like a copy so I can get mine back together.you can send it to robbie.culbertson@gmail.com thanks great site everyone is very helpful!
Hello Dirtdobber, I too would like a copy of the 06 manual for my Rhino 660 so if there be one please let me know I would appreciate it very much, please email me a jrdingus@att.net thank you snookbore

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.