Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hunter101

Me, too. I have tried every link I could find on this site but all the downloads of manuals for the Rhino 660 have evidently been withdrawn or deactivated. I am looking for a repair manual for a 2007 Rhino 660 auto. If anyone has such a manual, or a current link to such, I would appreciate receiving a copy.

Thanks.

·
Registered
421 Posts
There was a discussion on this already in one of the threads... the only linked one to the 660 is for an 04 I think... Nick at UTV Crap is working on getting an 07 660 manual up. Dunno when yet... ?

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
FYI that is the 04 660 manual...

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have a .pdf version of the 04 manual I'd be willing to share. Or maybe someone can host it on the site for download.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the 06 Manual downloaded. I can email it out if anyone needs it..

Nevermind. I looked again it is the 04. But I do have it if anyone needs it

·
Registered
12 Posts
I Guess that we all have the same Manual.
I would just like to find one for the 450 ,07 Rhino. My friend at the Yahama shop that the Frame and Drive Train is all about the same, but I would like to have a good Print of the Engine and internals.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi People I'm new to this site. I want to know if anybody has the Valve Clearance(cold) for a 660 2006 i have intake at 0.10-0.15mm and exhaust at 0.15-0.20mm . Does anybaody know if thars right i have right know is 0.04 on intake and 0.05 exhaust
Anybody Help Thanks

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Don't know if you still need it but I have the 06 SE 660 manual in PDF form

·
Registered
140 Posts
PLEASE

I would like one sent to me also [email protected]

I have (1) manual downloaded these are the part #s on the cover page? Does anyone out there know what year it goes to? LIT-11616-17-23 bottom left on cover page & 5UG-F8197-10 Bottom right of cover page

1 - 20 of 135 Posts